By American Academy of Neurology
Read or Download Neurology Volume 72(4) January 27, 2009 PDF
Best neurology books
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis offers the main accomplished, clinically-focused details on ALS (Lou Gehrig's illness) in print. the 3 authors, well known for his or her paintings during this zone, offer cohesive and balanced insurance of this syndrome, together with the background, scientific gains, pathology and pathogenesis, remedy and administration of ALS.
This ground-breaking name offers an interdisciplinary creation to the topic of Dependability and the way it applies in medication in general and in neurology particularly. Dependability is the time period utilized in engineering and to a provider that's secure, trustworthy and reliable. responsible structures use various how to carry right carrier within the face of uncertainty because of deceptive, inaccurate info, and glitches.
- Evidence-Based Dementia Practice
- Liars, Lovers, and Heroes: What the New Brain Science Reveals About How We Become Who We Are
- Acute Ischemic Stroke: An Evidence-based Approach
- Modern Neuroscience Research Protocol
Additional resources for Neurology Volume 72(4) January 27, 2009
NovaVision: vision restoration therapy. Curr Opin Ophthalmol 2006;17:498–503. 31. 32. 33. 34. Spitzyna GA, Wise RJ, McDonald SA, et al. Optokinetic therapy improves text reading in patients with hemianopic alexia: a controlled trial. Neurology 2007;68:1922–1930. Legge GE, Ahn SJ, Klitz TS, Luebker A. Psychophysics of reading, XVI: the visual span in normal and low vision. Vis Res 1997;37:1999–2010. McConkie GW, Rayner K. The span of the effective stimulus during a fixation in reading. Percept Psychophys 1975;17:578–586.
The mass shrunk significantly by the fourth infusion. (C) Patient 2. Leptomeningeal/ dural thickening and enhancement were reduced after treatment. (D) Patient 5. An enhancing intramedullary lesion receded after treatment. and cranial neuropathies (4); refractory seizures or dementia and ataxia associated with meningeal enhancement and hydrocephalus (3, 7); and myelopathy associated with enhancing lesions in the spinal cord (5–7). Neurology 72 January 27, 2009 339 Table 2 Clinical response to infliximab Patient no.
14. Jones JS, Chi X, Gu X, et al. p53 polymorphism and age of onset of hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer in a Caucasian population. Clin Cancer Res 2004;10:5845– 5849. 15. Wang LE, Bondy ML, Shen H, et al. Polymorphisms of DNA repair genes and risk of glioma. Cancer Res 2004;64: 5560–5563. Neurology 72 January 27, 2009 335 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. Malmer B, Feychting M, Lonn S, et al. p53 Genotypes and risk of glioma and meningioma. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 2005;14:2220–2223.
Neurology Volume 72(4) January 27, 2009 by American Academy of Neurology