By The Alberta Employment and Immigration Contributors
Read or Download Going Somewhere? Live Learn Work (Career Planning, Education and Jobs Activity Book) PDF
Best education books
Imaginative and prescient and reminiscence are of the main intensively studied issues in psychology and neuroscience. the current publication issues the interplay among imaginative and prescient and reminiscence: How can we consider what we see? and the way does our reminiscence for the visible global effect next belief and motion? themes in psychology and neuroscience, and the intersection etween them--visual memory--is rising as a fertile flooring for learn.
- Property in Work: The Employment Relationship in the Anglo-american Firm (Studies in Modern Law and Policy)
- CSET MSAT Multiple Subjects 101, 102, 103 Teacher Certification Test Prep Study Guide, 2nd Edition
- Developing Entrepreneurial Potential in Youth: The Effects of Entrepreneurial Education and Venture Creation
- New Yorkers - Short Stories (Oxford Bookworms Library 2)
- The Call of the Wild Study Guide
- Getting the Best Out of College: Insider Advice for Success from a Professor, a Dean, and a Recent Grad
Extra resources for Going Somewhere? Live Learn Work (Career Planning, Education and Jobs Activity Book)
7. You can’t make a living from what you love to do. 8. Making a lot of money will make you happy. 9. You’ll know it (career, path, ideal job) when you see it. You can plan your career path. 1. False. Effective career planning includes recognizing your stengths and limitations. If you don’t have webbed feet and feathers, you can’t be a duck. 2. False. The world of work is more flexible than you might think. Many people use their strengths, values, skills, interests and experiences successfully in a number of different occupations throughout their career —and so can you.
I will ask my supervisor if I can work one less shift a week. I will meet with each teacher once a week. My action plan: ___________________________ Share your goals and your action plan with your Board of Directors (see page 15), friends and family and ask them to help you reach your goals. 32 goingsomewhere? © Government of Alberta, Alberta Employment and Immigration Think Sector j obs and occupations are changing every day. Think about it—10 years ago, the most likely way to get your own legal copy of an album was to walk into a music store and buy the CD.
If you’re looking for work, what gateway jobs could you look for? Even if you… 36 goingsomewhere? • have made no career path decisions • have no idea about what kind of occupation you’d like to work in • are looking for a job because you need the money …you can use a gateway job to your advantage. if Gateway job • an entry-level job that requires little experience or training • a way to explore a sector (see Think Sector, next page) • a way to develop skills specific to a sector • a way to develop skills that transfer across sectors Working as a busperson in a restaurant is a typical gateway job.
Going Somewhere? Live Learn Work (Career Planning, Education and Jobs Activity Book) by The Alberta Employment and Immigration Contributors