By Nadja Ognjanova-rumenova, Kalina Manoylov
"Advances in Phycological reports: Festshrift in honour of Prof. Dobrina Temniskova-Topalova" comprises articles by means of a few of her present and previous scholars, colleagues, collaborators, and pals through the years. This quantity, in get together of her seventieth birthday, is a set of 25 peer-reviewed study articles on diverse facets of phycology and is meant to mirror her different educational pursuits and components of craftsmanship. the themes coated during this quantity contain: taxonomy, paleoecology, body structure, and ecology of other algal teams. a lot of the paintings specializes in diatom study together with new taxonomic descriptions (a new genus Hyalosigma, fourteen new diatom species, and one new combination), dialogue of evolutionary styles, ecology of freshwater species and using diatoms in bioassessment. in spite of the fact that, the systematics and body structure of a few different algal teams also are provided. This assortment, a illustration of the various methods algae give a contribution to our figuring out of nature, should be of price to any real "phycologist" within the box in addition to to any organic library.
Read Online or Download Advances in Phycological Studies PDF
Similar education books
Imaginative and prescient and reminiscence are of the main intensively studied themes in psychology and neuroscience. the current booklet issues the interplay among imaginative and prescient and reminiscence: How will we take into accout what we see? and the way does our reminiscence for the visible global effect next conception and motion? themes in psychology and neuroscience, and the intersection etween them--visual memory--is rising as a fertile flooring for learn.
- Indian Country: Essays on Contemporary Native Culture (Aboriginal Studies)
- A2-Level Physics Edexcel Complete Revision & Practice
- Introducción a la Pedagogía General
- Schooling Reform In Hard Times (Deakin Studies in Education No 9)
- A Feminist Critique of Education (Education Heritage Series)
- Early Childhood Studies (Hodder Arnold Publication)
Additional info for Advances in Phycological Studies
AND N. MIKKELSEN N. 1990. Eocene-Oligocene diatoms in the Western Indian ocean: taxonomy, stratigraphy, and paleoecology. in: Proceeding of the Ocean Drilling Program, Scientific Results, 115: 433–463. FENNER, J. 1991. Taxonomy, stratigraphy, and paleoceanographic implications of Paleocene diatoms. in: Proceeding of the Ocean Drilling Program, Scientific Results, 114: 123–154. FENNER, J. 1994. Diatoms of the Fur Formation, their taxonomy and biostratigraphic interpretation. Results from the Harre borehole, Denmark.
46. External view of the apical part of the valve showing pseudocellus and pseudoloculi. Figs 49, 50. External valve views showing pseudoloculi. Scale bars = 10 µm. Figs 51, 52. Internal valve views. Fig. 51. Detail of internal valve surface. Scale bar = 1 µm. Fig. 52. Rimoportula. Scale bar = 10 µm. 51 Tatyana F. Kozyrenko sometimes there four additional reduced pseudoseptae. 5-3, sometimes up to 5 in 10 µm (Figs 44-50). The bottoms of pseudoloculi are perforated by areolae (Fig. 49), areolae openings are clearly seen on the internal valve surface (Fig.
CAS 624815. 30 N. I. Strelnikova, J. P. Kociolek and E. Fourtanier 14 13 15 Figs 13-15. Gyrosigma kazachstanicum Strelnikova & Kociolek, SEM. View of valve from girdle view. Scale bars: 13 = 10 µm; 14, 15 = 3 µm. Fig. 13. General aspect view. Fig. 14. External valve margin with hyaline girdle element. Fig. 15. External view showing round areolae and curved distal raphe end. Internal view of valve end shows prominent helictoglossa. Figs 13-15. CAS 624813. 31 Two new sigmoid, naviculoid diatoms from the Eocene of Kazakhstan 16 17 18 19 21 20 Figs 16-21.
Advances in Phycological Studies by Nadja Ognjanova-rumenova, Kalina Manoylov